Translate

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Finally Free~ + Last beauty haul, I promise!!


Hi guys!!
My holidays officially start today! So when better but to update my blog. I made a haul a few months ago with my sister on the one and only beautynetkorea. If you couldn't tell by now, I really love them!


So as usual, I'm starting with the samples. I got more than this, but I spit them with my sister. So these are the ones I got. I always get so many of those damn Panda eye whitening creams!


The first thing I got was this set of Banana Sleeping Pack samples. I got a sample of it too! I got the hand cream version of this in one of my previous hauls, and I really loved the smell. I'm about to run out of my current night cream, so I thought I might as well buy this and try it out seeming it is super cheap!


Moving on to Tonymoly makeup!


I got this Eye & Lip Remover. The one I got from Etude House is starting to run low, and I thought I'd try something new. I didn't realise how small it is though! This won't last me long at all...


In one of my previous hauls, I was contemplating getting this Luminous Goddess Aurea Goddess Maker in either the moist or brightening version, and I got the brightening one. So, I decided why not through in this moisture one too, it's so cheap!


Then I got this BCDation. I thought it was interesting, watched a few reviews and decided to give it a go. It might be a bit light for me though... so I think I better save it for Winter. (It's Summer in Australia)


I got some face masks too! They are Tonymoly's I'm REAL masks, and this one is the rice one. IT actually came in a pack of 7 but I've already used one. And it was sooo moist!!! I got them to try and clear up a few of my red scars from my acne... so we'll see how that goes. I probably won't get results unless I use it everyday. But I know how good rice water is for the skin so I thought I might as well give it a go!


These are the items I got from innisfree~


In my previous haul, I got this Green Tea Mineral Mist. Well, I took it to Japan and I must have left it there, because it was not in my luggage when I came home! So I got another one!


I also got this green tea sleeping pack. I thought this would be good to help clear up my face, and it should be light enough for thick Australian Summer!


I also got this Super volcanic pore clay mask. I don't have any clay masks, and I was looking for one. This one seems like it really cleans your skin well, so I definitely wanted to try it!


I also got the NO-SEBUM Mineral Powder. (Sorry guys, looks like they don't stock this anymore!!) I wanted a translucent powder to set my makeup, and while I do not get oily, in Summer I sweat pretty bad, so I thought this might help with that a little. 


Moving onto banila co.
 

I wanted this for days where I am coming home late and I won't take my makeup off in the shower. I haven't used it yet, but I know it's a cult favourite so I am excited to try it out!


And yes, another primer (Looks like they stopped stocking this too orz). They might be my addiction. This one is hydrating, so I thought it would be nice in Winter. I am also going down to my hometown for Christmas, and even though it's Summer it's soooo dry down there! Very different to the hot humid Summer's we have where I live now. So I might try this out then.


 Now for Etude House!


I got a refil for my BB cushion in 24 Warm Beige. I used it everyday for my work placement, and I loved how light it was while still providing some coverage. I used a concealer under my eyes, then I would put this on top and it would help to lighten the area. I didn't bother with concealer, as I work in childcare, I felt I shouldn't have too much make up on.


I also got this Acne Foam Cleanser in the hopes that it might help fix my problem.  I am having a foam cleanser craze right now too, so it fit right in!


Next is Holika Holika.


Another sleeping mask! This one is the Wine Therapy one, in white wine. It says it helps to brighten the face, so I thought it might help with my acne scars!


And I also got another foam cleanser. >w< This one is the Camellia Moisture Cleansing Foam, which is meant to be gentle and promote 'radiance'.


Lastly, this wasn't from beautynetkorea but I got it for my birthday and it arrived at the same time. It's the Laura Mercier translucent powder! I've tried it out a few times, and while the powder is really nice the package is awful! So hard to use!!

And that's it for this haul!! Like I said, I have from now until the start of February off school so I am really going to try and update a lot on my blog and my youtube. I won't make promises, because I always seem to break them.

Ideas for future videos/blog posts include:

What I bought in Japan
More Yuuna update videos
Japan trip 2015 videos
Nail and Makeup tutorials
Outfit videos
And I was thinking about making a video/blog post about raising a bilingual child... not that many of you would be interested I guess...??

Anyway, let me know what you want to see me do! Or maybe comment about what you think of any of these items I hauled, so I know if I wasted my money or not lol

If you want to see any reviews for them, let me know too!!

See you next time,
ViVi

No comments:

Post a Comment