Translate

Sunday 6 December 2015

Liz Lisa Lookbook - Christmas Outfits feat. Recently Hauled Items!

Hi guys! Yuuna went to have a sleepover at my mums house on Saturday, so I got to be really productive and film two videos for you! I thought I might do some outfit posts using items I have recently hauled, but because I had so much time today I decided to do a video!

久しぶりに日本語も書きます!今週末、私のお母さんが優波ちゃんを扱ってくれて、ビデオを作る時間があったので、最近購入したリズリサの服を使って、冬コーデのビデオを作ることにしました!

At first I was going to do Christmas coordinates, and I think these are still fitting for Christmas. However, it's Summer in Australia and I was sweating so bad making this video for you all haha. I wanted to do Winter outfits, because most of you are from the Northern part of the world, so now you know how much I love you <3

今オーストラリアでは冬ではなく、夏なのでこのビデオを作ったときめっちゃ暑かったw
なので、あまり服っぽくなりませんでした orz

Outfit 1 - Pink and Red


These earrings are from my October trip to Japan, but I can't remember where I got them...
109で買ったピヤスなので、どれのストアで買ったか、覚えていません!!


 My new Liz Lisa top and sukapan with Tutuanna socks and shoes from Big W
リズリサのシャーつとスカパン〜

I love the ribbon at the back of the top!
後ろのリボンが可愛い〜

Outfit 2 - Strawberry Fields


Again, these earrings are from my last trip but can't remember where I got them...
このピアスはどこで買ったか、全く覚えていません。。。
 

Dress from Liz Lisa. I got in in 109 and it was the last one!! Lucky!!! The socks are also from Tutuanna, and shoes are from my 2014 trip to Japan and were purchased at Shimamura. 
リズリサのワンピース、靴下はチュチュアンナ〜!


Outfit 3 - Pastel Pretty


These earrings are from 109. I got them at a shop called Ruby-Rose. They have SOOOO many cute things and decora phone cases, clocks, mirrors, phone charms ETC! If I hadn't run out of money, I would have got WAYY more from there T_T
ルビーローズという109にあるストアで買ったピアス。そごく可愛いで、お気に入りです!


Top, skirt and shoes from Liz Lisa. Although, I got the shoes from Buyee and I think they might be fake, because they don't have the Liz Lisa decal on the bottom of them. T_T I'll be so sad if they are fake!
このコーデ、全身リズリサで〜す!

Outfit 4 - Milky Tea


These earrings are also from 109, but again, I cannot remember which store. There are so many cheap accessory stores so there is no way I could remember them all.
ここピアスも109で買ったものです!


Dress is from Liz Lisa, boots are from Penderie. I actually got the boots a little while ago, they were in the outlet section and they were the last ones. I'm glad I got them, they are my first OTK boot. I hope to buy more LL OTK boots in the future!
ワンピースはリズリサで、ブーツはペンデリーです!これからもっとリズリサの可愛いブーツを買いたいです!


And the pompom hair bands are from my 2014 trip to Japan, from a store called 3 coin. It's great, because everything there is 300 yen (not including tax).
髪の毛につけたアクセは去年3coinで買ったものです!


I got this coat last year for Christmas from my sister, and it's from Tralala. But I wanted to include it, because if we had Christmas in Winter here in Australia, I would love to wear this coat!!! Sorry the picture is blurry, but I was SOOOOO hot by the time I took this photo I could not even stand to take another one that wasn't blurry.
最後トゥララのコートです!本当にこの写真を撮ったときめっちゃ汗をかいて、超暑かったから、はっきり撮ってないけど撮り直せませんでした!すみませーん!

And that's it! Please let me know which coordinate was your favourite, or maybe tell me if you have any Liz Lisa items on your Christmas wish list.
どのコーデが一番気に入ったか、クリスマスに欲しいと思っている服とかあったら、コメントで教えてくださいね!

See you next time!
ViVi
じゃまたね、
ビビ

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I loved every single one of your looks ;~; You look so great, also Lis Liza is love! I particularly loved the details of the red dress and the coat in the last pic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      That coat is so amazing it makes me feel like a princess :)

      Delete