Translate

Thursday 3 December 2015

Project Pan Update December 2015

The beginning
How I am going!






NARS Highlight in Albatross

Above: When I first started
Below: How I am going. You can't really see, but I have begun to make an indent on this. I actually use it every time I do my makeup, and I used it everyday for 3 weeks when I was doing work placement.
MAC Foundation in Studio Fix NC15

Above: When I started
Below: Where I am now. I think I've done really good with this, and now I am going to put it away until I have enough MAC things to back to mac. I can't get over how it is almost 3 years old, so I think it has to go!

Baby Skin Pore Eraser

I actually stopped doing my PP for this when I went to Japan, because it was about to run out and I didn't want it to. So I took my backup one I had, now the one that is from my first update is almost done, and the newer one is halfway done!
 Australis Primer

I am just going to get rid of this. I don't want to use this instead of other primers I have. It's more than halfway done.
Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder

Again, the image up the top, from my first post is more accurate. I haven't been using this one as much this past month, as I have been using translucent powder. And boy, does it make a big difference in the cake department!
 MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium

I don't know why the colours came out so different, but the top image is more accurate. As you can see I've done pretty well. I was using it for work placement as it's more subtle than my other contour powders. 
 That translucent powder that I never found the name of.

I haven't really been using this one either since coming back from Japan, I've been using ELF's HD powder. I am actually going to throw this one out the way it is... because I am not going to use it over other things I have already that I actually want to use.
 Kate Eyebrow Powder

Now this, I am proud of. I use it daily, it's the only thing I have for my eyebrows other than brow mascara and I swear by this. It's my HG atm. I have to film a video of how I do my eyebrows, because it's SOOOO LAZY!! And takes like 3 minutes... it might not be instagram worthy but god does it save time!
Etude House Play 101 Pencil

I should've done this in the first picture, but you can see in the bottom how much is left. I'd say I haven't gotten down very far since the first picture.. as I don't really use it.

And I don't know if you noticed, but one item was missing from this list.
This Revlon pressed powder. I actually got it so far down because I only took this to Japan, but one morning as I was doing my makeup, Yuuna was watching me and I gave it to her to play with and well... she smashed all the powder and it went into the carpet.
...

So it's off the list!

I am getting rid of 4 things:











So I really need to find some new items to add to this list, but I will add them in my next update!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment