Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Going to Japan!!

lol I didn't have time to clean them up, but they are clean now!!
Hi guys! I know I haven't posted for a while, but I am leaving for Japan tomorrow (September 30th!) and I am so excited! I am gone until the 19th of October, and I have an assignment due on the 22nd, so inbetween finishing that assignment and packing, I have not really had time to update my blog.
But don't forget, I get from November this year until February next year off tafe, so I can update my blog weekly!!! :)

These are my nails I did for Japan, I am going to be recording a vlog  for YouTube, taking pictures to do a blog post of the trip here and also taking outfit photos for my instagram, so please keep checking me out!!

My social media:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/vivivincenza
Instagram: https://instagram.com/vivivincenza/

Thanks for reading, and see you after my holiday and assignment! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG i don't know if I've commented on your blog before, but I totally didn't know you blog!! (at least i feel like I didn't know....)

    Anyway, have fun in Japan!! Which cities are you visiting? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I only see this now as I am about to leave Japan! I went to Shizuoka because that is where my fiance is from, and our main goal was to spend time with his family. And we spent the last 5 days in Tokyo shopping :)

      Delete