Translate

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day Out With Sister + Mini Haul

Hi guys! It's been a while since I did a post like this.

Today me and my sister went to the op shop to donate a heap of our old clothes, and we decided to have a look to see what we could find. I found some really nice clothes and a bag! So here is my mini haul!!


First this is my coord for the day~

Don't mind my baby hairs... I have no idea what to do about them T_T


Dress: DaTuRa (I bought it off Kati from Dentelle Noir)
Shoes: K-Mart (Australia)
Outer: Liz Lisa (I bought it off HoneyBloodxx)
Bag: Strandbags (Australia)


The first thing I got was this cardigan. It had a price tag still attached for $50 and I got it for.....


.... $8!!!!

It's so cute!! It's a low v-neck one, and there are sequins which sparkle in rainbow colours when you move with the light (It didn't pick up in the photo though..)



I got this cute sweater, with pastel bits of different coloured balls sewn in throughout it. It also has rainbow sequins too!


This large top (which I am wearing as a dress) and the lace-decal smokey rose coloured bag. These were both only $6 each! I really liked this top because it made me think of Cecil Mcbee!

After that we went and had lunch, and come home!

Thanks for reading~! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment