Translate

Saturday 8 August 2015

Australian Gyaru Unite!!!



I know I haven't been active lately, my new course is so full on and my grandparents went to Hawaii so I've been trying to look after Yuuna while I study and also keep the house in order.

But, I just wanted to make an update that I have created a Facebook page for Australian Gyaru.
I am the only gyaru in my area (to my knowledge), so I wanted to create a place for us to all gather together and form a community.

If you are interested, or know any Australian Gyaru, please have a look at this page:
Here <3

I hope I can find some other gyaru from Australia.

I wanted to make a group, but I didn't have any gyaru friends to add to it, so once we've made a small community we can turn it into a group page!!

2 comments:

  1. omg!! gonna show this to one of the gals in NZ as she goes over to aussie sometimes (and I might to......fingers crossed :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had time to update it, but once I go on holidays I totally will. I have a few ideas for the page, and I think it would be a good idea to make it Aus and NZ gals as were so close lol. If you ever come let me know! I live near the Gold Coast and Brisbane, and Id love to hang out! Hopefully enough gals find this page and we can do a meet up one day!!

      Delete