Translate

Thursday 23 April 2015

Self Introduction 自己紹介

So I think that this post should probably have gone first, but better late then never! I've also been a bit sick lately so sorry this post is a little late...

最近私と優波ちゃんが病気で、このブログが遅くなってけど、そろそろ自己紹介をしたいと思っています!

Me! 私です!


Hi! My name is Vincenza, but on the internet (or in Japan) I prefer to go by ViVi, because it's easier  (>w< ) I'm 21 and I currently live in Australia. My partner is Japanese, and his name is Shun. We met in Australia, but lived in Japan when we were over there (I'll talk about that a bit later in the post, and I might even do a post about how I met him if anyone is interested). I also have a beautiful 1 year old daughter named Yuuna, which means 'gentle wave'.

初めまして、ビビです!実の名前はビンチェンザなんですけど、インターネット上や日本に行った時はみんなが簡単に覚えるように、ビビにしました! 私のダーリンは日本人です。w そして、1歳のとっても可愛い優波という娘がいます!

Me and Shun 私とダーリン

Our Family 家族

Yuuna 優波ちゃん

When I started high school, the school that I was at had Japanese as a compulsory subject for years 7 and 8. And boy, am I glad it did. (I can do another post about how I got into my Japanese study history, or why I got interested in Japan at a later point, but I want to keep this post short and sweet for now). I ended up moving towns when I was 15, and sadly that school did not offer Japanese. I changed schools again after that. A year later I was in my senior year, and I ended up choosing Japanese as a subject.

高校を始めた時、日本語を2年間勉強しました。その後、私の家族が引っ越しました。次の学校に日本語のクラスがありませんでしたが、1年後私は違う学校にか通い始めて、その学校でまた2年間日本語を勉強しました!

It was during my second last year of high school, that my family went to Japan. I was so excited! I had always wanted to go, and had honestly wanted to do an exchange program during high school. We went for two weeks and visited Tokyo and Kyoto, and did heaps of tours and I just fell in love with Japan that much more!

学校を卒業する2年間前、私の家族が初めて日本で旅行しました!東京都京都に行きました。本当にその時、私は日本のことを大好きになりました。元々好きでしたけど、本当に本当に大好きになりました。

Tokyo Disney 東京ディズニー

Some koi fish at some temple... :P 鯉

The Golden Pavillion 金閣寺

My first Liz Lisa purchase! 初のリズリサw

 (I have way more pictures if anyone wants to see posts of that trip)

When I finished school, I took a year off to just find myself. All my friends moved away to the city, and I was behind and honestly didn't do much. It was at this time I decided I needed a change in my life, and after consoling with my family, I decided I was going to do a years worth of study in Japan at a language school. (I can make a post about how I did this too if anyone is interested ;D)

 学校を卒業した後、私の友達全員都会に引っ越して、私だけ残りました。その7ヶ月間の間、「後悔しない人生を送りたい」っと思って、日本で留学する事にしました。

So it was set, and I was to go to Japan. A month before I left, I met my partner. Then I was off to Japan. I lived in Sangenjaya, which is a part of Tokyo, and I attended a language school in Shibuya, called 'Shibuya Gaigo Gakuin' . I absolutely loved this school and would highly recommend it. February of the next year, my partner came back to Japan and we decided to live together. We stayed in Tokyo for another 4 months, then decided we would move to his hometown, Shizuoka. I went to a different language school for the next 6 months, 'Shizuoka Nihongo Kyouiku Center'.

留学する1ヶ月前、私は隣の町で偶々ダーリンに出会いました。もう日本に行くことが決めていたから、そのままバイバイをして、日本に行きました。私は三軒茶屋に住んで、渋谷の語学校に6ヶ月間通いました。日本に住んでから、4ヶ月後、ダーリンは日本に戻って来て、一緒に住む事にしました。私達は4ヶ月間東京で一緒に住みました。ある日、ダーリンの地元静岡に引っ越そうと思って、そうしました。そこで6ヶ月間住みました。

My graduation from the school in Shibuya 卒業(T_T)

During that time, I got pregnant with Yuuna. We decided it would be best for me to come home to Australia and have her, because I would feel more comfortable and have more support from my family/the government.

東京でダーリンと一緒に住んでいた間、私は妊娠しました。だから、静岡に6ヶ月住んだ後、オーストラリアに帰る事にしました。オーストラリアでサポートの方があるのですから。

When Yuuna was born 優波ちゃんを産まれた日

We went back to Japan last year in October to show Shun's family Yuuna, and we are going back this year at the same time for the same reason. We want to take her back every year so they can spend some time with her, and I also want her to see what Japanese life is like. One day when she gets a bit older, I'd like us to move back to Japan for a while. But with visas and what not, it's going to be a bit tricky. Oh well, we'll figure something out!

去年の10月、私達家族がダーリンの家族に優波ちゃんを見せるように、日本に一時帰国しました。今年もするつもりです!毎年できらた、私達は日本に2週間ぐらい行きたいと思っています。優波ちゃんに日本はどんな国か知って欲しいし、ダーリンの家族にも優波ちゃんに会わせてほしいからです!

Traveling to another country with a 6 month old @_@ 日本に一時帰国した時

Now I'm up to today. I am currently studying to become an Early Childhood Educator. I only have 6 weeks of my course to go. From there, I am going to decide if I want to start working, or go on to study the Diploma for another year.

現在は幼稚園の先生になる為に勉強しています!コースはあと6週間しか残っていないです。終わった後、また次のコースに進むか、 仕事を始めるか、まだ考え中です。

During my time in Japan, I also really got into Gyaru fashion. And that's where this blog comes in. I also have a youtube channel, which I started to share with everyone my time in Japan, but now the channel has expanded into little weekly updates of Yuuna, fashion hauls and make up tutorials. I finally have more time to keep making videos, so please subscribe so you don't miss out on any new videos!

日本に住んでいた時、ギャルのファッションに興味を持ち始めました。w だから、このブログには、メイクのやり方や、ファッションのことが結構これからあると思います!YouTubeもやっています。優波ちゃんのビデオもそこでアップしたいるので、是非是非チェックしてくださいね!

Gyaru Make up Tutorial

Valentines Nail Tutorial

Yuuna at 3 Months


I'm also very willing to take requests for posts or videos you want to see, and please don't hesitate to comment, I will reply to all of them. ^_^

もしこのブログやYouTubeで見たい事があったら、是非コメントで教えてくださいね!何のコメントにも返事をしますので!

Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you in my next post!

次のブログまで、
ヨロシクね〜

No comments:

Post a Comment